Mensa, meaning table in Latin, could mean:
- Mensa, a nightclub promoter known for Saturday night raves at Sterns Nightclub
- mensa, the Spanish term for "stupid"
- mensa, the German and Dutch term for "cafeteria"
- mensa, the table top of an altar
- Mensa International, an organization for people with a high IQ
- Mensa Records, a record label
- Mensa geology, a term used by geologists to refer to an extraterrestrial mesa
- Mensa constellation, a southern star constellation
When a plural exists, it is often Mensae, such as Cydonia Mensae.