Spring is the season after winter and before summer. Days become longer and weather gets warmer in the temperate zone because the Earth tilts relative to its orbital plane around the Sun. In many parts of the world plants grow and flowers bloom. Often people with hay fever suffer more, because some plant pollens are allergens. Many animals have their breeding seasons in spring. Spring in many parts of the world, rains for hours. This helps the plants grow and the flowers bloom. At the start of spring, people suffering from seasonal affective disorder will feel better.
Spring break is a vacation period in early spring at universities and schools in various countries in the world. Holidays celebrated in spring include Passover and Easter.Spring is also called the regal of seasons.When this season approaches, the earth decorates itself with blossoms.
- A spring is a place where groundwater flows out of the ground. A spring may flow the whole year or only sometimes. This depends on the water getting into
- The Rite of Spring Le Sacre du Printemps is a ballet in two parts. The entire ballet was a concept developed by Igor Stravinsky. He wrote the music.
- Spring bud is the color that used to be called spring green before the X11 web color spring green was formulated in 1987 when the X11 colors were first
- A hot spring is a spring produced by the emergence of geothermally heated groundwater from the Earth s crust. Hot springs are in many places, especially
- Alice Springs is a city in the Northern Territory of Australia. It is 200 km south of the centre of mainland Australia. It is about halfway between Darwin
- Spring green is a color that is the color on the color wheel that is precisely halfway between cyan and green. Spring green is one of the official web
- Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado, United States. With 369, 815 people, it is the second largest city in Colorado and the 49th largest in the United
- The Arab Spring Arabic: الربيع العربي ar - rabīˁ al - ˁarabī is a term used in the media for the revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests both
- Mammoth Spring is a city in Fulton County, Arkansas, United States. This short article about a place or feature in the United States can be made longer
- spring is a device typically made of metal, usually steel. The metal can be compressed squeezed When the compression force is removed, the spring returns
- Palm Springs California is a city in Riverside County, California. As of 2010, 44, 552 people lived there. It is one of the largest cities in the Coachella
- Siding Spring Observatory is an observatory near in Coonabarabran, New South Wales, Australia. It is a part of the Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Silver Spring is a community in the U.S. state of Maryland. It is a suburb of Washington, DC. It is the fourth biggest place in Maryland by population