ⓘ Yaqui River
The Yaqui River is a river in the state of Sonora in northwest Mexico. It is the largest river system in the state of Sonora. The Yaqui river is used for irrigation.
It is about 320km 200mi in length, the Yaqui flows south and southwest to empty into the Gulf of California. The Yaqui river starts in the Sierra Madre Occidental and flows into the Gulf of California near the port of Guaymas.
Its course is broken up by several reservoirs like Plutarco Elias Calles El Novillo, Lazaro Cardenas Angostura, or Alvaro Obregon El Oviachic, Lake Ouiachic, which provides the water for the heavily farmed region of Ciudad Obregon.
- Altar River Sonora River San Miguel River Horcasitas River Matape River Malapo River Yaqui River Moctezuma River Sahuaripa River Bavispe River Bavisque
- the Montecristi Bay, Atlantic Ocean. Yaque or Yaqui is a Taino word given to two rivers One of those rivers the longest, goes to the north of the island
- of the Colorado River Other rivers which also flow into the Gulf of California are the Fuerte, Mayo, Sinaloa, Sonora, and the Yaqui Its area is about
- Scottsdale O odham: Vasai S - vasonĭ Yaqui Eskatel is a city in the southwestern part of the state of Arizona in the United States. In 2000 there were
- rainforests. Some rivers in Mexico are the Rio Bravo known in the US as the Rio Grande the Rio Balsas, the Rio Panuco, and the Rio Yaqui Many animals