ⓘ Blues (disambiguation)
Blues can mean more than one thing:
- The blues is a type of music.
- The blues is another name for sadness, or depression mood.
- The Blues refers to many sports teams who play while wearing a blue kit.
- All pages beginning with Barbados All pages with titles containing Barbados Barbadian disambiguation Bajan disambiguation Barbuda disambiguation
- Chicago, Illinois December 2, 1949 in Chicago was an important American blues and boogie - woogie pianist. Ammons was the son of a couple which both played
- Zephyr, a fictional perpetual source of energy in the movie Knight and Day Zephyr, a hero in the computer game Heroes of Newerth Zephir disambiguation
- after the general George Patton IV, son of the general Charlie Patton, a US blues musician Mike Patton, an American musician who used the title General Patton
- Avatar: The Last Airbender The flection of a tone, frequently utilized in blues and jazz music. A famous example is Gershwin s clarinet intro in Rhapsody
- East Coast can mean: East Coast blues East Coast hip hop East Coast Main Line East Coast of the United States East Coast train company
- can also mean: The West Coast Eagles, an Australian Rules Football team. West Coast Conference West Coast hip hop West Coast blues West Coast Main Line
- the American musician. For other people called Tipton, see Tipton disambiguation Billy Lee Tipton December 29, 1914 January 21, 1989 was an American
- 1984 American professional wrestler Pinetop Perkins 1913 2011 American blues musician Elizabeth Perkins born 1960 American actress Thomas J. Perkins
- asceticism Whirling dervishes, a whirling ritual by followers of Rumi Dervish Blues 1975 album by Johnny Winter The Dervish and Death, a 1974 movie with Usnija
- album released by Christian Rock band Decyfer Down in 2013. Scarecrow, Blues Hip Hop band from France, founded in 2010. Scarecrow Oz one of the main