ⓘ India Meteorological Department
The India Meteorological Department, also referred to as the Met Office, is a weather forecasting organization run by the Government of India, it also tracks and forecast tropical cyclones, similar to the National Hurricane Center. The headquarters in New Delhi, India.
- Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre also Regional Specialized Meteorological Center and Regional Specialised Meteorological Centre is responsible
- May 2013 India Meteorological Department Retrieved May 10, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter link India Meteorological Department Joint Typhoon
- was expected to hit the western coastline of India On 2 June 2020, the India Meteorological Department IMD revisited Nisarga as severe cyclonic storm
- Table 1981 2010 PDF Climatological Normals 1981 2010. India Meteorological Department January 2015. pp. 65 66. Archived from the original PDF
- Machine Australia Bureau of Meteorology TCWC Perth, Darwin, Brisbane Fiji Meteorological Service RSMC Nadi Meteorological Service of New Zealand TCWC