ⓘ Led Zeppelin IV
Led Zeppelin IV is the fourth album from the rock band Led Zeppelin, the real title of the album is, but since its impossible to say these symbols, it is normal just to say Led Zeppelin IV. Some people also say The fourth album, Zoso, Symbols or simply call it Untitled. It was released on November 8, 1971 and recorded at a big house called Headley Grange in 1971. The album is the bands most famous and most successful album, and also has their best known song, "Stairway to Heaven". For this album, the band used many different genres and recording techniques, they had rock and roll songs, acoustic songs and heavy blues songs. Many fans and critics think that "Stairway to Heaven" is one of the best songs of all time, if not the greatest, as well as the album itself. There are also many other notable songs on the album, "Rock and Roll" was played in almost every concert the band did after the release of the album, while songs such as "Black Dog and "Going to California" were played for most of the shows. All of the songs have become regulars on American rock radio.
1. The four symbols
For this album, the band chose to not have a normal name for their album, so that people would just listen to the music without caring about the title and get wrong expectations. Jimmy Page got the idea that each member of the band should choose their own symbol to represent them on the album title. Each band member have been closely associated with their symbol during and after the career of Led Zeppelin, and they have all used them after the release of the album. For example, John Bonham used to have the three rings on his bass drum and Jimmy Page has used the Zoso symbol on his amplifier as recent as the reunion concert in 2007 at the London 02 Arena.
- Led Zeppelin III is the third album from the band Led Zeppelin released on October 22, 1970. Many of the songs were written while Jimmy Page and Robert
- Stairway to Heaven was a 1971 song by Led Zeppelin It was on the album Led Zeppelin IV Some listeners claim that by reversing the song, a hidden Satanic
- that it was not as good as the album they made two years earlier, Led Zeppelin IV but today it is seen as one of their best albums. Songs like The
- album, which he wrote, was Out On The Tiles Led Zeppelin later released the albums Led Zeppelin IV which was originally unnamed Houses of the Holy
- Reynolds and music by Anne Murray In nicknames: Sticks for the Led Zeppelin album Led Zeppelin IV Sticks for Stephen Kernahan, former Australian rules football
- net. Sanchez has said that he is influenced by bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin Thin Lizzy, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Yes and many people say that
- classic of the time, along with Black Sabbath s Paranoid and Led Zeppelin s Led Zeppelin II The band followed In Rock up with Fireball in 1971
- orbiting the Earth 163 times. 1968 Hard rock band Led Zeppelin release the classic album Led Zeppelin II, featuring the hit single Whole Lotta Love.
- chemist, industrialist and entrepreneur d. 1898 1838 Ferdinand von Zeppelin German inventor d. 1917 1839 John D. Rockefeller, American industrialist
- Narayana Murthy, Indian businessman 1948 Robert Plant, British singer Led Zeppelin 1948 Kees van Kooten, Dutch footballer d. 2015 1949 Phil Lynott