ⓘ Jeep Wrangler
The Jeep Wrangler is a compact Sport utility vehicle made by the Jeep division of Chrysler. It replaced the Jeep CJ which came from the World War II Jeep, or Willys MB. They Made 3 different kinds. The YJ the TJ and the JK. It is an off road Vehicle like all the other Jeeps.
The Jeep YJ AKA Beijing-Jeep BJ 2024, and Jeep Sahra Iran was sold from 1987-1996, 1989-1997 in Iran. Replaced The Jeep CJ. when it was discontinued in 1986. It was better selling than the CJ. It had square headlights and was a little less round than the ones we see today, and had a hard steering wheel. It is more comfortable than the CJ, and less ground clearance for the road. Its both a truck and a convertible, same as the other Jeep Wranglers. From 1987-1989 it was 71.9 in 1.830 mm, for the 1990-1992 soft top it was 72 in 1.800 mm, and for 1990-1992 hardtop it was 69.6 in 1.770 mm. Its width is 66 in 1.700 mm, length from 1987-1989 it was 152.6 in 3.880 mm, 1990-1992, 153 in 3.900 mm, and from 1993-1995 151.9 in 3.860 mm. The wheelbase is 93.4 in 2.370 mm. It got replaced by the TJ. Trim Levels were Base, Laredo, Islander, Sport, Sahara, Renegade, and Rio Grande. Formed in Toledo, Ohio, United States, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, Beijing, China, and Tehran, Iran.
The TJ Jeep Wrangler AKA Dodge Wrangler TJ, Philippines, Jeep TJL Egypt, Beijing-Jeep BJ 2023, and BAW Jeep Zhangqi 2023, was sold from 1997-2006, With a completely different change to it. It was more round than the previous. They sold in Unlimited versions too which were released in 2004. There were SE, X, Sport, Rubicon, Unlimited, and Unlimited Rubicon. Including a Sahara version. It can come in the V6 or the I6 engine. Formed in Toledo, Ohio, United States, Cairo, Egypt, Beijing China, and Tehran Iran.
3. JK & JKU
The JK Wrangler AKA Jeep J8, and Jeep TJL-J8 is the third and current version of the Jeep Wrangler. It has been around from 2007-present. The JK was a complete redesign from the Jeep TJ series. with a 2-inch 51 mm longer wheelbase and 3.4-inch 86 mm wider track. It also included a new 4-door model Wrangler, called the JK Unlimited or "JKU" for short, with a 116.0 inches 2.950 mm wheelbase. The JKU is the largest Jeep Wrangler to date. Both the Wrangler JK and JKU are available with a 3-piece fiberglass hardtop called the Freedom top. It features removable sections over the driver and front seat passenger that can be removed leaving the rear portion of the hardtop in place. The JK and JKU trims are, the X, the Rocky Mountain Edition, the Islander, the X-S, the Sahara, the Rubicon, Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition and Rubicon X. Newer trim and limited edition packages include the Sport, Sport S, Willys Wheeler, Black Bear, Freedom Edition, 75th Anniversary, Backcountry and Rubicon Hard Rock. They are produced in Toledo, Ohio, United States, and Cairo, Egypt.
- Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a division of FCA US LLC formerly Chrysler Group, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- and recreation events including representatives from Jeep The Moab variant of the Jeep Wrangler is named after Moab, UT. Some trails, specifically the
- of SUV owners ever go off - road. According to Jeep Wrangler brand manager Kevin Metz, 60 of Jeep Wrangler owners go off - road while around 80 of Rubicon
- shaft, the transfer case will turn both driveshafts 1 rotation. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model uses a 4: 1 low range gearing. There are two different
- Vellequette 12 December 2011 Dealer s obstacle course is geared for Jeep customers Automotive News. Retrieved 13 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged