Croatia sent people to compete at the 2018 Winter Paralympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. One person representing Croatia is para-alpine skier Dino Sokolovic. He stopped skiing in 2016 for 20 months because of an injury.
Croatia took part in the Olympic Games for the first time as an its own nation in 1992. It has taken part in every Games since then. Before 1992, Croatian athletes competed for Yugoslavia at the Olympics. The National Olympic Committee for Croatia is the Croatian Olympic Committee. It was created in 1991. The IOC accepted the committee in 1993. Croatian athletes have won 23 medals at the Summer Olympic Games. They won gold medals by the mens handball team in 1996 and 2004. At the Winter Olympic Games, Janica Kostelic won six medals four gold between 2002 and 2006. Her brother Ivica won sev ...
ⓘ Sport in Croatia
- Croatia took part in the Olympic Games for the first time as an its own nation in 1992. It has taken part in every Games since then. Before 1992, Croatian
- Croatia sent people to compete at the 2018 Winter Paralympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. One person representing Croatia is para - alpine skier Dino Sokolovic
- Queer Sport Split short: QSS is a charity organization from Split, Croatia It has a focus on the sport culture and leisure of LGBTIQ community. It
- county in central Croatia Its county seat is Karlovac. Bjelolasica mountain is in the county. It has the largest winter sport recreation center in the country
- July 2018 Croatia 2 - 1 England BBC Sport Retrieved 11 July 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter link Chapman, Anthony. Croatia vs England: Mario
- A multi - sport event is an organized sporting event, often held over multiple days, featuring competition in many different sports among organized teams
- Iceland 0 - 0 Croatia BBC Sport 2013 - 11 - 15. Retrieved 2016 - 06 - 29. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter link FIFA World Cup Play - Off: Croatia v Iceland
- She was a journalist for Narodni sport She was a multiple - time president of the sport journalist section of the Croatian Journalist Association and was
- athletes to the Olympic Games for the first time in 1920. Before this, several athletes from Croatia Slovenia and Vojvodina were on the Olympic teams
- Cup in Zagreb, Croatia in early December. This was in addition to the World Cup a week later in Slovenia. After his first run in Zagreb, he was in thirteenth
- was 120, 000. In comparison, Croatia had a budget of 1, 000, 000 in 2015. They money increased because Romanians did well in international competitions.