Boris Abramovich Berezovsky was a Russian-British business man, billionaire, and former mathematician. He was best known for the powerful positions he held in the 1990s when Boris Yeltsin was president of Russia. Berezovsky was deputy secretary of Russias security council, and a friend of Boris Yeltsins daughter Tatyana. He had a lot of power over what the newspapers were allowed to print and what the television stations could say. They were not allowed to say anything bad about Yeltsin. Berezovsky made his fortune importing Mercedes cars into Russia in the 1990s. He made a lot of money fr ...
Wassily Kandinsky was a Russian painter, printmaker and art theorist. He was one of the most important 20th-century artists. He was a major figure in modern art and painted some of the first modern abstract works. His art changed several times during his life. It was fauvist, abstract, expressionist and constructivist in turn.
ⓘ People from Moscow
- Moscow ˈmɒskoʊ in US mainly ˈmɒskaʊ Russian: Москва, romanized: Moskva is the capital city of Russia. 11.5 million people live there 1 October
- FC Spartak Moscow Russian: Футбольный клуб Спартак Москва is a Russian football club from Moscow The club is the most successful in Russia, winning
- The Moscow Metro is a metro system which reaches nearly every part of the city of Moscow in Russia. It is one of the most heavily used metro systems in
- population of 7, 231, 068 people Balashikha is the biggest city in the oblast, with a population of 215, 494 people in 2010. The Battle of Moscow was fought in the
- 20 November 1946 is a Russian Orthodox bishop. He became Patriarch of Moscow and all Rus and Primate of the Russian Orthodox Church on 1 February 2009
- Union. He was member of Moscow Helsinki Group, and he was elected to Russian Parliaments from 1990 to 1999. Yakunin was born in Moscow Soviet Union. He died
- Nomadic people or nomads are people who move from one place to another, instead of living in one place. The best known examples in Europe are gypsies
- Peter I of Russia proclaimed it. Before that, it was known as the Duchy of Moscow It lasted until it was declared a republic in March 1917 after the Russian
- Union, in Moscow His father Evgeny Gusev and mother Rosalind Maltseva were engineers. His father was born in Ukraine, his mother in Moscow Andrei Gusev
- was born in Moscow Luzhkov died at a Munich hospital from heart surgery - related problems on December 10, 2019 at the age of 83. Former Moscow Mayor Yury