ⓘ Districts of Luxembourg
The former three districts of Luxembourg were the top-level administrative divisions of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The districts were divided into cantons:
The districts and cantons were created on 24 February 1843. In 1857, the Mersch district was created from the cantons of Mersch and Redange. However, this fourth district was abolished in 1867.
In October 2015, the districts were abolished.
- 13333 The District of Luxembourg Luxembourgish: Letzebuerg was one of three districts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Its capital was Luxembourg City.
- Luxembourgish: Kantonen of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg are areas of local government. They are subdivisions of the three districts of Luxembourg The cantons are
- status, of which the city of Luxembourg is the largest. The districts are Diekirch Grevenmacher Luxembourg List of rivers of Luxembourg Luxembourg at the
- Weiler - la - Tour 2, 387 Cantons of Luxembourg Former Districts of Luxembourg List of cities in Luxembourg The center of Hesperange with the castle and
- The District of Diekirch French: Diekirch, German: Diekirch, Luxembourgish: Dikrech was one of three districts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Its
- The District of Grevenmacher Luxembourgish: Greiwemaacher was one of three districts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Its capital was the city of Grevenmacher
- The city of Luxembourg Luxembourgish: Letzebuerg, French: Luxembourg German: Luxemburg also known as Luxembourg City Luxembourgish: Stad Letzebuerg
- 530 Wormeldange 2, 784 Cantons of Luxembourg Former Districts of Luxembourg List of cities in Luxembourg Town hall of Biwer Oak tree in Godbrange, Junglinster
- 293 Waldbillig 1, 767 Cantons of Luxembourg Former Districts of Luxembourg List of cities in Luxembourg Surface area of the cantons and municipalities
- There are twelve cities in Luxembourg This is a list of the cities. This short article about Europe can be made longer. You can help Wikipedia by adding