ⓘ Vehicle fire
A vehicle fire is an uncontrolled burning of an automobile. It is one of the most common causes of property damage by fire.
Motor vehicles have quite a few flammable parts and liquids, including gasoline and oil. They also have parts that can start fires, including air bag detonators and hot exhaust systems.
Some car fires are arson.
- A fire engine is a vehicle that is designed to help in fighting fires A fire engine carries hoses, a pump, a water tank and breathing equipment. It will
- also bigger fire extinguishers, mounted on a cart or a vehicle These are used to fight fires at airports, for example. To be useful, fire extinguishers
- called a fire station also known as a firehouse or fire hall When their help is needed, they drive a vehicle called a fire engine or fire truck to
- area. It also has a lot of special vehicles such as light boats. Firefighter of the BSPP, just after an important fire near Montmartre in Paris. Important
- Arson is a crime. When someone deliberately sets fire to a building, vehicle etc. they do not own and they want to cause damage, it is called arson.
- missile, spacecraft, aircraft or other vehicle which is pushed by a rocket engine. Some big rockets are launch vehicles and some are manned e.g. Saturn V
- that can fire one bullet after another as long as the trigger is pulled and there are bullets ready to fire This is called automatic fire A more general
- to enter a building without permission. Siren on an emergency vehicle ambulance, fire truck, police car Severe weather sirens - Used to warn of severe
- or tripod or be put onto a helicopter or armoured vehicle It can provide fire support for vehicles or infantry from a variety of mounts. A general - purpose
- infantry guns named Assault guns are guns mounted in armored vehicles designed to provide direct fire support for infantry and armored forces. Typically, the
- truck, a heavy road vehicle for carrying bulk liquids Water tender, a firefighting vehicle used to carry large amounts of water to a fire Tanker aircraft
- A drive - by shooting is when a gun is fired from a moving vehicle at a target outside the vehicle Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls were killed because of
- squeezing air into a small space, mixing it with fuel, and setting it on fire The mixture of fuel and air goes out the back of the engine and pushes it