ⓘ Hannover 96
Hannover 96 is a sports club in Hanover, a city in northern Germany.
The sports club was founded in 1896. Hannover 96 is famous for its football AE: "Soccer" team that has almost always played in the first or second German football league Except 1996-1998.
Hannover 96 was German Football Champion in 1938 and 1954 and German Cup winner in 1992. The club played eight seasons in European cup competitions 24 matches.
Home stadium of Hannover 96 is the HDI-Arena capacity: 49.000.
In 1963 the German national Football League, the FuSball-Bundesliga was founded. Hannover 96 joined the Bundesliga in 1964 and played there for the following ten years. In the 1970s and 1980s the club went down to the second league and up again several times. In the 1990s Hannover 96 played eight seasons in the second Bundesliga and two years in the third league, the Regionalliga Nord 1996-98.
Since 2002, Hannover 96 is again a member of the first German Football league, the Bundesliga.
Some famous players who have been in the team for a long time: Altin Lala Albanian national player, Steven Cherundolo, USA-national player, Robert Enke, former German national goalkeeper.
The coach of the football team August 2014 is Taifun Korkut, the clubs president is Martin Kind.
Former Coaches: Dieter Hecking 2009, Andreas Bergmann 2009, Peter Neururer 2006, Ewald Lienen 2005, Ralf Rangnick 2004, Horst Ehrmanntraut 2001.
- 1996 is a German professional footballer. He plays as a defender for Hannover 96 On 11 March 2020, during the 2019 20 coronavirus pandemic, Hubers tested
- 2008 for the German football club Hannover 96 Cherundolo plays on the position of a defender. Before he came to Hannover Cherundolo played from 1997 to
- 1997 is a German professional footballer. He plays as a defender for Hannover 96 on loan from 1. FC Koln. Horn was born in Braunschweig. He spent his
- Koppen climate classification Hanover has a famous football club, Hannover 96 since 2002 again a member of the first German football league, the
- and Bayer 04 Leverkusen directly qualified for the UEFA Champions League, while Hannover 96 and 1. FC Nuremberg were relegated to the 2. Bundesliga.
- born 16 January 1983 is an Austrian football player. He plays for Hannover 96 in the German Bundesliga and the Austria national team. He started playing
- Borussia Monchengladbach Eintracht Frankfurt SC Freiburg Hamburger SV Hannover 96 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1. FC Kaiserslautern 1. FC Koln 1. FSV Mainz 05 1
- is a Hungarian association football forward who currently plays for Hannover 96 on loan from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and the Hungarian national football
- a city in north Germany. It is the home stadium of the football club Hannover 96 The HDI - Arena was built from 1952 to 1954 and called Niedersachsenstadion
- Vienna, Austria Salzburg, Vorwarts Stteyr, FC Karnten and Germany Hannover 96 He was member of Rapids team playing in the 1996 UEFA Cup Winners Cup
- Borussia Dortmund Borussia Monchengladbach SC Freiburg Hamburger SV Hannover 96 Hertha BSC 1899 Hoffenheim 1. FC Kaiserslautern 1. FC Koln 1. FSV Mainz