Aga Khan II the formal name for Aqa Ali Shah. He was a Muslim leader. He was the 47th Imam of a religious group called Nizari Ismaili Muslims. He became the Imam in 1881. He was a member of the Iranian royal family. He worked to improve his own community and the Muslim community in India. He really enjoyed sports and hunting.
Delara Darabi was a Iranian girl, who was sentenced to death at age of 17. She was convicted of murder, despite her highly probably innocence and was executed by hanging.
Darius the Great was the son of Hystaspes and Shah of Iran from 522 BC to 485 BC. After Darius became Shah of Iran, he divided the Persian Empire into twenty provinces, and appointed a governor for each province. He introduced golden coins and developed commerce within the empire and trade without. Darius allowed Jews to rebuild the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem. He also built many temples in Egypt. The largest building that was built by Darius, is the new capital of Persepolis, near Pasargadae. Darius died in Persepolis. His tomb was cut into a rock face near Persepolis. After his death, ...
Khwajeh Shams al-Din Muhammad Hafez-e Shirazi or Hafez is a Persian poet. Hafez was born in Shiraz, Iran. Hafez learnt the Quran by heart at an early age. His poems are collected in Divan e Hafez. William Jones translated his work into English in 1771.
Neshat Jahandari is the first female Captain flying the MD80 based in Tehran, Iran. She is the second Iranian woman to qualify as a commercial airline pilot. She has flown 3000 thousand hours and is the youngest and only MD80 female captain of the Iranian airline. After qualifying as an airline captain, the companys video went viral. Another fame wave came when she made history being the Captain of the first all-female-crew operating a flight from Tehran to the northeastern city of Mashhad. The departing flight from the capital Tehran to Mashhad in northeast Iran was done with 160 passenge ...
ⓘ Iranian people
- industrial products. Iran is also involved in the field of biomedical sciences. Rial is the money used in Iran About 90 of Iranian people are Muslim. The
- Iran. Iranians persons from Iran or of Iranian descent. For more information about the Iranian people see Demographics of Iran and Culture of Iran Iranian
- by Iranian peoples such as the Medes a type of Iranian because the Elamites became weak after fighting the Assyrian people a different people for
- and called United Iranian Airlines, but it changed its name to Iranian National Airlines. The new airline carried about 142, 000 people a year, and by the
- In 1953, there was an Iranian coup d etat to remove the Prime Minister of Iran Mohammad Mossadeq, from power. The coup d etat was nicknamed Operation
- Ehsan Persia or Iran Persian or Farsi Archived 2010 - 10 - 24 at the Wayback Machine, Iranian Studies, vol. XXII no. 1 1989 Iranian leader: Fiery clashes
- The 2017 2018 Iranian protests were many public protests which happened in many cities throughout Iran beginning on 28 December 2017 and continuing into
- 2012 - 06 - 10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter link Iranian - American stats, Phyllis McIntosh The Iranian Retrieved 2012 - 06 - 10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter
- largest ethnic group in Iran after the Persians. Most Iranian Azerbaijanis live in the region of Iranian Azerbaijan of northwestern Iran however they also
- Iranian Arabs عربان ايرانی are the Arabic - speaking peoples of Iran Most Iranian Arabs live in the coastal regions of southern Iran by the Persian Gulf
The Jadgal people are a tribe which live in Pakistan and Iran. The Jadgal people speak the Jadgali language. The population of Jadgal people living in Pakistan was at about 100.000 in 1998. Jadgal people are mostly Muslim.
Arash Sadeghi is an Iranian activist and political prisoner. He stated a hunger strike on October 24, 2016 after his wife, Golrokh Ebrahimi Iraee went to prison for an unpublished story on her computer about a woman watching a movie about a stoning. the government promised to let her out of prison until her case was reviewed, but after Sadeghi ended his hunger strike, they took her back to prison.