Pa can mean any of the following: Protactinium, an element. Pennsylvania, a state in the United States of America Pascal unit, a unit used to measure pressure or stress The Pakistan Army, a part of the Pakistani Armored the United i Forces
ⓘ Pascal (unit)
The pascal is the SI derived unit of pressure or stress. It is a measure of perpendicular force per unit area i.e. equal to one newton per square meter. In everyday life, the pascal is maybe best known from meteorological air-pressure reports, where it happens in the form of hectopascal. In other cases, the kilopascal is more commonly used, for example on bicycle tire labels. One hectopascal corresponds to 0.1 and one kilopascal to about 1% of atmospheric pressure.
It is named after the French mathematician and physicist, Blaise Pascal.
- Pascal unit was named after him. Pascal died in Paris, France at 39. He had several illnesses it is not known which of them caused his death. Pascal
- element. Pennsylvania, a state in the United States of America Pascal unit a unit used to measure pressure or stress The Pakistan Army, a part of
- air in weather forecasts, and aviation flying but was replaced by the pascal It is the amount of pressure that a column of mercury that is one inch
- The International System of Units is the standard modern form of the metric system. The name of this system can be shortened or abbreviated to SI, from
- gradient is a dimensional quantity expressed in units of pressure per unit length. The SI unit is pascal per metre Pa m IPCC Third Assessment Report
- rerun in broadcasting The unit of pattern in a wallpaper, for example every 24 inches of a roll A repeat until loop in the Pascal programming language Repeat
- quicker. There are two types of viscosity: dynamic viscosity, measured in pascal seconds, and kinematic viscosity, measured in metres per second squared
- liquid X Gravitational pull 9.81m s The SI Unit International System of Unit of pressure is the Pascal or Newton per meter squared N m 2 Points
- However, stress has its own SI unit called the pascal 1 pascal symbol Pa is equal to 1 N m2. In Imperial units stress is measured in pound - force
- work on calculating machines already done by Wilhelm Schickard, Blaise Pascal and Gottfried Leibniz. He first talked about the principles of a calculating