ⓘ Al Carmichael
Albert Reinhold Carmichael was an American football player and stuntman. He was born in Boston, Massachusetts. Carmichael played for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League between 1953 and 1958 and then he was with the Denver Broncos of the American Football League in 1960 and 1961.
Carmichael played as a stuntman in more than 50 movies including Jim Thorpe – All-American for Burt Lancaster 1951, Saturdays Hero 1951, All-American 1953, Pork Chop Hill 1959, It Started with a Kiss 1959, The Big Operator 195, Elmer Gantry 1960, one of the doubles for Kirk Douglas in Spartacus 1960, Birdman of Alcatraz 1962, Son of Flubber 1962, How the West was Won 1962, and the TV show Rawhide.
Carmichael died on September 7, 2019 in Palm Dessert, California at the age of 90.
- Billy Porter Randy Carmen Ejogo Dr. Batiste Donna Hanover Debbie Carmichael Merwin Mondesir Glenn Noel - Box Office Mojo Retrieved 28 October
- Rose Rhapsody In Blue m. George Gershwin Riverboat Shuffle m. Hoagy Carmichael & Irving Mills Rose Marie w. Otto Harbach & Oscar Hammerstein II m.
- Marie Carmichael Stopes Edinburgh, 15 October 1880 Dorking, 2 October 1958 was a British palaeobotanist, author and campaigner for birth control. Stopes
- Tavares da Silveira, Brazilian footballer 1941 Kwame Ture, born Stokely Carmichael civil rights activist d. 1998 1943 Little Eva, American singer
- Stewart: Specks Crow James Baskett: Fats Crow Hall Johnson: Deacon Crow Jim Carmichael Dopey Crow Verna Felton: Elephant Matriarch, Mrs. Jumbo Bea Benaderet:
- Lyrics: Mack Gordon Ole Buttermilk Sky Canyon Passage Music: Hoagy Carmichael Lyrics: Jack Brooks You Keep Coming Back Like a Song Blue Skies
- actress and singer 1979 - Lindy Booth, Canadian actress 1979 Jesse Carmichael American musician Maroon 5 1980 Carlos Salcido, Mexican footballer
- 1889 - Francis Spellman, American archbishop d. 1967 1890 - Franklin Carmichael Canadian artist d. 1945 1895 Cornelius Van Til, Dutch theologian
- astronomer d. 1989 1898 - Wiley Post, American pilot d. 1935 1899 Hoagy Carmichael American composer, singer and actor d. 1981 1900 - Helenka Pantaleoni
- Alger Hiss, American government official and spy b. 1904 1998 - Stokely Carmichael American Civil rights activist b. 1941 2000 - Piero Pasinati, Italian