ⓘ Hunter, Kansas
Hunter has hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Koppen Climate Classification system says that Hunter has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
Hunter is served by USD 299 Sylvan-Lucas Unified Schools.
Hunter High School was created in 1917. Hunter, Sylvan Grove and Vesper schools merged to form Sylvan Unified schools in 1966. In 2010, Sylvan Unified merged with Lucas-Luray schools to form Sylvan-Lucas Unified.
The Hunter High School mascot was Hunter Huntsmen. Sylvan Unified as well as Sylvan-Lucas Unified mascot is the Mustangs.
- Kansas defunct Kansas County Factsheets. Kansas State Historical Society. Retrieved 27 November 2010. Kansas State Historical Society. Hunter County
- and Hunter and Tipton, which are zoned to Sylvan Unified USD 299 St. John s Catholic High School Tipton Catholic High School North Central Kansas Technical
- Kansas is a state in the Midwestern United States. The 2010 United States Census says that Kansas is the 34th biggest state by number of people. It has
- Bleeding Kansas was a border war on the Kansas - Missouri border. It started with the Kansas Nebraska Act of 1854. It continued into the American Civil
- Jones, American frontiersman, farmer, rancher, hunter and conservationist who cofounded Garden City, Kansas Charles Evans Whittaker, Associate Justice
- Winfield, Kansas Annie Wilson 1993 aspiring actress, Wichita Dean Winchester 1979 demon hunter Lawrence Sam Winchester 1983 demon hunter Lawrence
- start of the American Civil War, Kansas was a new state. Kansas did not allow slavery in the state constitution. Kansas fought on the side of the Union
- Sheridan County standard abbreviation: SD is a county in the U.S. state of Kansas In 2010, 2, 556 people lived there. Its county seat is Hoxie. The county
- Robert Dean Hunter known as Robert D. Hunter or Bob Hunter born 25 June 1928 is an American Republican politician. He was a member of the Texas House