Adetokunbo Adegboyega Ademola, KBE, GCON was a Nigerian judge and former Chief Justice of Nigeria. Before becoming the Chief Justice, he was Chief Justice of the Western Region of Nigeria. Although, Justice Ademola is known for his judicial duties, he was an important person in the Nigerian crisis of 1966. Then, a counter coup had challenged the unity of Nigeria. A few Northern Military officers had successfully executed a coup with a plan to secede from Nigeria. But the British High Commission, which gets intelligence briefings on Nigeria and Chief Justice Ademola persuaded the Northern l ...
David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. His 2011 single "Dami Duro" was well-received throughout Nigeria. Along with his elder brother Adewale Adeleke, Davido is the co-owner of HKN Music. Davido has produced songs for Naeto C, Skales, Tiwa Savage and Sauce Kid. In April 2012, he signed an endorsement deal with MTN Nigeria. On October 23 2013, Davido partnered with Guinness Nigeria for the "Guinness World of More" concert.
Azubuike Michael Egwu professionally known as Zubby Michael is a Nigerian actor and movie producer. He was famous for his role in Three Windows, Royal Storm and Professional Lady. His first appearance was in the movie titled Missing rib but known for The Three Widows where he played the lead role.
Sikiru Adesina, popularly known as Arakangudu, was a Nigerian movie actor, director and producer. He was best known for playing roles as either an herbalist, armed robber or occultist in movies. On February 8, 2016, he died at his residence in Kaduna, Northern Nigeria.
ⓘ Nigerian people
- is close to the Equator. Petroleum and agriculture make up the Nigerian economy. Nigerian cuisine, like West African cuisine in general, is known for its
- June 1936 13 September 2014 was a Nigerian Army leader. He served as general during many important Nigerian battles. Some of which, he is known for
- demand Nigeria s government stop using SARS on Nigerian people The people were tired of being hurt by SARS officers. SARS kept hurting Nigerians and in
- identified as Nigerian and 61, 430 as Canadians. Mostly in the UK Joshuaproject.net estimates 94, 000 about 6, 000 in Greece. Nigeria Human Rights Report
- speak the Igbo language Igbo: Asu su I gbo The Igbo people are found in Southeastern Nigeria in an area referred to as Igboland Igbo: Àlà I gbo
- northern Nigeria There were bombings and shootings at churches in Madalla near the capital, Abuja Jos, Gadaka and Damaturu. At least 39 people were killed
- Black people is a term that is used for a racial group of people with a dark skin color. The meaning of the word is mainly used for people of Sub - Saharan
- a second case of the virus was reported in Ewekoro, Ogun State, in a Nigerian citizen who had contact with the Italian citizen. On March 23, there were
- Nigerian Civil War. He took power after the 1966 Nigerian counter - coup and was overthrown in the 1975 Nigerian coup d etat. US Library of Congress The 1966
- Yoruba: Oluse gun Obasanjo born 5 May 1937 is a Nigerian politicians and general. He was President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007. He was a military ruler from