Tibor Sekelj was an explorer, writer and lawyer. He traveled a lot in South America, Africa and Asia. He spoke many languages, including Esperanto, the made up international language. He was member of the Academy of Esperanto and honorary member of the Universal Association of Esperanto. He wrote books in Esperanto. He came from a Jewish family.
ⓘ Slovakian people
- The Slovaks or Slovakians are a western Slavic people that mainly live in Slovakia and speak the Slovak language, which is closely related to the Czech
- Slovakia Slovak Slovensko Official name The Slovak Republic, Slovenska republika is a country with no access to the ocean in Central Europe. It is
- The President of the Slovak Republic Slovak Prezident Slovenskej republiky is the head of state of Slovakia and the commander - in - chief of the Armed
- Slovak might mean: Something related to the country Slovakia Slovaks the people of Slovakia Slovak language, the language of Slovakia
- belong to the western branch of Slavic languages. Slovak is spoken by more than 5 million people Slovak is written using the Latin alphabet, but some letters
- Slovakia sent people to compete at the 2018 Winter Paralympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. Slovakia is sending up to fifteen sportspeople to the 2018
- portion of Slavic ethnic groups. There are currently about 790, 000 people of Slovak descent living in the United States. U.S. Census website United
- Asia and North Asia. Present - day Slavic peoples are classified into West Slavs mainly Poles, Czechs and Slovaks East Slavs mainly Russians, Belarusians
- a Slovakian politician. He was the first President of Slovakia from 1993 through 1998. Profile of Michal Kovac Bartl, Julius 2002 - 04 - 01 Slovak history:
- Hillel Slovak April 13, 1962 June 25, 1988 was an Israeli musician. Slovak was the guitarist for the rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. He was born
The Slovaks or Slovakians are a western Slavic people that mainly live in Slovakia and speak the Slovak language, which is closely related to the Czech language.