ⓘ Ruben Dario
Felix Ruben Garcia Sarmiento was a Nicaraguan journalist, diplomat, and poet who wrote under the pseudonym of Ruben Dario and is also known as The Father of Modernism.
1. QuotationsMy pick is working deep in the soil of this unknown America, turning out gold and opals and precious stones, an altar, a broken statue. And the Muse divines the meaning of the hieroglyphics. The strange life of a vanished people emerges from the mist of time. - Ruben Dario Si la patria es pequeña, uno grande la sueña. " If the homeland is small, one dreams it large. "
- Some lines in lyric poems rhyme. Sometimes lyric poems do not rhyme. Ruben Dario Cesar Vallejo, Ernesto Cardenal, Gabriela Mistral, and Pablo Neruda
- diversity in art and literature. Some famous Nicaraguan writers are Ruben Dario Ernesto Cardenal, and Gioconda Belli. The International Poetry Festival
- in Literature. Both are poets from Chile. Famous lyric poets include Ruben Dario Cesar Vallejo Vallejo Peru Pablo Neruda Chile and Ernesto Cardenal
- Alfonso Maria Fusco, Italian Roman Catholic priest b. 1839 1916 Ruben Dario Nicaraguan writer b. 1867 1918 Gustav Klimt, Austrian painter b
- 1916 1854 Thomas Watson, American telephone pioneer d. 1934 1867 - Ruben Dario Nicaraguan journalist, diplomat and poet d. 1916 1868 - Suzuki Kantaro
- Tetra Pak is introduced, developed by Erik Wallenberg, through an idea by Ruben Rausing. 1953 Jackie Cochran becomes the first woman to break the sound
- Birindelli, Italian footballer 1975 - Katherine Grainger, Scottish rower 1975 Dario Simic, Croatian footballer 1976 Miroslaw Szymkowiak, Polish footballer
- 7th President of Indonesia 1962 Viktor Tsoi, Russian musician 1963 - Dario Marianelli, Italian composer 1964 David Morrissey, British actor 1964
- Finnish keyboard player 1974 John Rocker, American baseball player 1974 Dario Sala, Argentine footballer 1974 Gabriel Silberstein, Chilean tennis player