The Order of Canada was set up in 1967 by Queen Elizabeth II, to reward service to Canada. It is at the top of Canada’s honours system. It has three classes or ranks to recognize a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. Only Canadian citizens can have the award, but every year up to five foreigners can be given an honorary award. The Order of Canada’s motto is Latin: DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM English: They desire a better country.
ⓘ Order of Canada
- The Order of Canada was set up in 1967 by Queen Elizabeth II, to reward service to Canada It is at the top of Canada s honours system. It has three classes
- The most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George is an order of chivalry. It was started on 28 April 1818 by George, Prince Regent, who became
- to have arrived in Canada in 1648, as the second Governor of New France, Charles de Montmagny, was a member of the original order but it was not until
- Companion of the Order of Canada Chancellor and Commander of the Order of Military Merit, Chancellor and Commander of the Order of Merit of the Police
- Air Canada Planes, Fleet and Seat Maps www.seatguru.com. Boeing: Air Canada finalizes order for 61 737 MAXs www.boeing.com. Air Canada Fleet Details
- The Prime Minister of Canada French: Premier ministre du Canada is the head of government and chief executive of Canada The prime minister is the senior
- The monarchy of Canada is at the main figure of Canada s constitutional federal structure and Westminster - style parliamentary democracy. The monarchy
- Belarusian Canadians are Canadian citizens of Belarusian descent or Belarusian - born individuals who reside in Canada According to the 2016 Census there
- population of Canada It may also refer to people of French descent living in Canada or native speakers of French in Canada Statistics Canada 2011 National
- Moldovan Canadians are Canadians of full or partial Moldovan. According to the 2011 Census, there were 8, 050 Canadians who claimed Moldovan ancestry.